Mock Chicken Cordon Bleu and Sweet Potato Fries

Ok, it wasn't quite that amazing, but it was pretty darn tasty!

Supper tonight was a mock version of Chicken Cordon Bleu and Sweet Potato Fries.






Here's what I did to the chicken:

Each chicken breast was pounded flat and fried in oil in a skillet over high heat. (Watch out for the jumping oil-they'll getcha!)
Then I put them on a baking sheet with a slice of ham and a big pile of cheddar and mozzarella cheese (just because those were the only cheeses I had on hand). Baked for 18 minutes at 400 until cheese was melted.
(Mine was the salsa chicken since I can't have all that cheese).


Sweet Potato Fries:

Jumbo Sweet Potato
2 Tbsp Oil
1/2 tsp Salt
3 Tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
2 Tbsp Sugar

Cut the potato into equal sized strips. Coat in oil and place in single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt. Bake 45 minutes at 400. When fries are cooling, melt 3 Tbsp butter and mix in sugar and cinnamon; stir and pour over fries. Toss to coat.

Hope you enjoy these as much as my family did!

Comments