baby, those blues are gonna get you in trouble!




Look at those eyes! Don't they just melt your heart? I still can't believe that my brown hair, brown eyed body popped out this little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure.

We've been getting stopped everywhere we go lately. "Just look at those eyes, so blue!" and "He is just adorable." Why yes, I know, but thank you for feeding my mommy ego again. I've listened to a lot of Grandkid stories this past week. At the grocery store, the golf course, on our walks, and by some neighbors. These ladies (and some men) have to tell me about their grandkids who are the same age as my kids and how they haven't seen them in a long time because they live so far away. Sometimes I would like nothing more than to be ignored, but other times it's nice to talk to an adult for a minute. 

Another thing we're getting noticed for is that he's outgrowing his infant carrier. His little feet stick off the edge, but he's still not 22 pounds. We are getting closer to being able to switch to the carseat. He's just shy of 20 pounds, so those sweet potatoes and bananas are finally sticking to his bones!

Comments