Personal Pancakes, Giant Cookies, and Smoothies

I've been meaning to share these for a while and it's naptime. Or it's supposed to be naptime. Someone *cough, Eli, cough* thinks it's playtime instead. But, he's occupied and very happy with his "Beep beep book" we got from the library.

Recipe #1= Just wanted to share our purple pancakes. I used my regular pancake mix and added fresh blueberries to some of the batter. DELICIOUS! The second, more purplish pancakes are the same regular mix with once frozen but now melted/mushed raspberries. The raspberry pancakes took longer to fry than the blueberry ones, but were equally tasty.





Recipe #2= Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Kendall doesn't like my cookies. He eats them, but doesn't enjoy them. I like my cookies crunchy, like they should fall apart when you take a bite. He likes a soft, chewy kinda cookie. I've tried other recipes, but all have failed. Until this one! It's not perfect, but it was pretty darn good. The recipe makes 1 1/2 dozen, but that's because you make them so big! The picture doesn't do the cookie size any justice. Please bake and enjoy! (And Kendall would appreciate your best soft chocolate chip cookie recipe!)




Recipe #3=Super awesome smoothie/shake

The kids and I were hot and hungry after some chores so I made this for our afternoon snack. I'm currently enjoying what's left of mine. Ingredients: 1/2 cup milk, 1 sm carton strawberry yogurt, 1 cup ice cream, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 georgia peach, and 1/2 banana. Dump portions to your linking in blender and process until smooth. Perfect snack for today!


We are going to bake Kendall's Father's Day cake tomorrow, but I always bake from the box. I'm a big Betty Crocker fan and don't plan on changing anytime soon :)

I always love getting new recipes and would love to hear your best ones- Do share!

Comments

  1. hola! i have the best recipe for soft chocolate chip cookies:

    1/3 cup butter or margarine
    1/3 cup shortening
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup white sugar
    Mix together. Add:
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 egg
    Mix until just combined. Add:
    1 1/2 cups flour
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 cup choc. chips

    Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes (until just barely brown on top!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment