The kids and I enjoyed Tulip Festival this year. It was wonderful to visit friends, watch some parades, and eat more Dutch food than we needed. I got my first sunburn of the year :S Grandma and Grandpa also got to spoil the kids with rides and matching Tulip Festival shirts. We all had a wonderful time and I'm already excited for next year's festival!
| Thought we'd attempt a nice picture together in the pretty tulips! |
| Eli made a new friend and they watched the whole parade together. He's such a ladies man. |
| We took a break from the commotion downtown to play with Papa |
| Papa and Grandma spoiled us with rides! |
| riding the cycles |
| So cute in matching Tulip Festival shirts! |
| Isaac and Grandma watching the parade. |
| all tuckered out from all the fun |
Comments
Post a Comment