A whole bunch of stuff

There is a lot going on in our lives right now! I should be cleaning another room in the house, but blogging sounds more fun. We're supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon to spend Easter weekend with my grandparents; hopefully we're still on for that plan.

Baby Isaac is sick, again. He's got a bad cough, sneezing, and diarrhea. When will my baby be healthy!? His surgery is in 13 days and his doctors are hoping the tubes will help his overall health, not just his ears. Weekly Kendall and I wonder if anything at home makes him sick. I clean our house all the time! He doesn't make it out much, doesn't go to daycare, doesn't have contact with a lot of dirty things.... We're doing the nebulizer to help his cough, is that enough?

So far Eli hasn't caught this sick bug. He's pretty excited to see his GG and Papa in Minnesota. He always wants to go "bye" so we'll see how the long car ride goes. (Reminder: pack some DVDs)

I'm more nervous about the Monday after we get home. I go in to the doctor to get some spots biopsied. I'm letting my anxiety get the best of me lately and the "C" word is just right there on the front of my mind. Then comes all the "what if" questions. God's plans are definite and he knows my fears. He has me in his hands and all will go according to his will. That's such a comfort to me-I just need to remind myself more.

Sydney's getting really busy with school stuff. We're excited to see her state display next week-she had to learn all about Texas. I quizzed her a little last night-she knows her stuff! Ask her about it sometime. ;) She also goes to the Washington Pavillion for her class field trip. I'm more excited than her-I remember when my class went way back when. :)

Kendall has been pretty busy with his business. Some nights we don't see him til bedtime, so it's hard on me to take care of the kids alone all day. He's making a point of putting down the laptop when he is home so he can spend some time with the kids.

I've started shopping for all of the parties we have to attend next month! I have 2 cousins and a brother-in-law graduating high school, 2 cousins "graduating" 8th grade, an anniversary party, birthdays, and our own anniversary. Tulip Festival is still the highlight of May for me :) Last year Eli LOVED watching the parade-hopefully this year is just as exciting for him.

Sounds like one of the kids is awake and this is plenty long already. Have a blessed Easter everyone!

Comments

  1. I knew you couldn't be baptized this week, but I didn't know why! Have a great trip! Hope baby Isaac feels better before you leave! Poor lil guy. And to answer your Calvinette Camp Q- YES! I loved going both years! I got a great friend, "pen pal", from it- Anne De Yager, not sure if you know who she is- she was from Ireton. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you are talking about with always having a sick baby! It's sounds like Isaac and Benjamin could have the same thing. 5 days after Benjamins done with medicine he gets an ear infection and starts coughing and wheezing!! So sick of it!! Hope you can still enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment